First connection warning
The first connection warning is an informational message shown to the remote user the first time a tech connects to the Host computer:
In order to close the message the remote user must click the OK button (clicking on the button remotely won't work). The message is shown only once for a given Host.
The message is only shown if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Host was installed from a custom Host package and not the vanilla installer;
- The Internet-ID connection is enabled;
- The Viewer that first connects to the Host is either registered with a FREE, ENDPOINT, STARTER or MINI license or is in a 30-day trial mode.
The message is NOT shown if at least one of the following applies:
- The Host was installed from the vanilla installer;
- The Internet-ID connection was NOT enabled, i.e. only direct connection is being used;
- The Viewer that first connects to the Host is registered with a PRO or SITE license.
In order for the message to disappear either the remote user must click on the OK button in the message, or one should remotely connect to that Host from a Viewer registered with a PRO or SITE license. Remote computer reboot is required after the connection.