First connection warning
The first connection warning is an informational message shown to the remote user the first time a tech connects to their Host computer:
In order to close the message the remote user must click the OK button (clicking on the button remotely won't work). The message is shown only once for a given Host.
The message is only shown if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Host was installed from a custom Host package and not the vanilla installer;
- The Internet-ID connection is enabled;
- The Viewer that first connects to the Host is registered with a FREE, STARTER or MINI license.
The message is NOT shown if at least one of the following applies:
- The Host was installed from the vanilla installer;
- The Internet-ID connection was NOT enabled, i.e. only direct connection is being used;
- The Viewer that first connects to the Host is registered with a PRO or SITE license.