Use the Power Control mode to shut down, restart and lock the remote computer, or turn the remote monitor on or off.
Starting Power Control mode
- Select a connection in the address book.
- Click Power control on the General tab:
- The Power Control window will open:
- Select one of these available options and click OK:
- Restart the remote computer (or restart in Safe Mode with networking)
- Shut down the remote computer
- Log off the remote user
- Lock the remote computer
- Put the remote computer to sleep
- Hibernate the remote computer
- Switch off the remote display
- Switch on the remote display
- Turn on the remote computer - Wake-on-LAN feature (works only in a local network)
- MAC address - specify the MAC address of the remote PC when using the Wake-on-LAN feature