Agent is a module for spontaneous remote support. Agent can be run on the remote computer by a standard Windows user.
- Agent does not require administrative privileges to run. It runs as an application under the current Windows user. No installation is required.
- Agent can accept direct connections and Internet-ID connections. By default, both connection types are enabled in Agent. The Internet-ID code and access password are displayed in the Agent window when Agent is run.
- You can replace the standard Remote Utilities logo and welcome text with your own in the Agent window. See the customization example.
- A remote session is active for as long as Agent is running. Once the Agent window is closed, the session is terminated.
- You can restart Agent as an administrator.