Use the Task Manager mode to view processes, windows, services and users on the remote computer.
Starting Task Manager mode
- Select a connection in the address book
- Click Task Manager on the General tab:
- The Task Manager window will open. The window has four tabs.
- Refresh button - refresh the processes list manually
- Execute - launch the Execute mode
- Kill process - kill the selected process
- Refresh speed - set the auto-refresh interval in seconds
- Refresh button - refresh the list of windows manually
- Close window - close the selected remote window
- Start Service - start the selected remote service
- Stop Service - stop the selected remote service
- Disconnect - disconnect the selected terminal user
- Logoff - log the selected terminal user off
- Send message - send simple text message to the selected user: