You can push-install the Host across your Windows network using GPO. Either the vanilla package or a custom-configured MSI package can be deployed.
- Start the Server Manager snap-in, select the Properties item in the context menu of the domain where you want to install the program and open the group policy object.
- If you want to install the Host on only some computers in the network, create another node that will contain only the required computers.
- Make sure that the Always wait for network at computer startup and logon policy is enabled in the Computer Configuration ➝ Administrative templates ➝ System ➝ Logon section.
- Add the MSI package to the list of programs to be installed in the domain. To do this, select the New ➝ Package... item in the context menu of the Computer Configuration ➝ Policies ➝ Software Settings ➝ Software Installation object:
- Select the Assigned radio button for the Host MSI and click OK:
- The package is ready for deployment. Make sure that the Remote Utilities - Host record appears: