You can change the settings of a running remote Host from within the Viewer (i.e. remotely).
If there is a Host running on the Viewer PC, you must stop this Host first before using this feature. To stop the Host, right-click on the Host icon in the system tray and select Stop Host:
Accessing remote Host's settings
- Right-click on the target PC connection in the Viewer and select Remote Settings:
- If you are not logged on to the remote Host, an authentication prompt will appear. Enter your access credentials and click OK:
- The Host configuration window will appear. Make all the desired changes to the Host settings and click OK:
- In the Remote Settings dialog click OK to submit the changes onto the remote computer:
- You will be asked if the remote Host should be restarted. Click Yes:
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the remote Host to restart before you can connect in to the remote PC.