In the Service state tab you can check if Remote Utilities Host service is installed and running as well as change how the Host should be started.
Changing startup mode
Keeping the default setting ("Auto") is recommended.
1. Right-click the Host icon in the system tray and select Settings for Host:
2. Select the Service state tab:
3. Select the desired option - Auto or Manual. If set to Manual, you will have to manually start Host when the system starts using the Start menu shortcut, see further below.
4. Click OK.
5. Right-click on the Host icon and select Restart Host.
Starting Host manually
The correct way to start the Host service is shown below. Please, do not run the Host by clicking on the executable files in the Host installation folder.
1. Click Windows Start button → All apps.
2. Locate the Remote Utilities - Host folder and expand it.
3. Click Start Host: