Host options that are not covered on their own dedicated pages are listed here.
- Hide tray icon menu – do not display the Host menu when right-clicking the Host icon in the system tray
- Hide Stop Host and Restart Host menu items - remove the corresponding items from the tray icon menu (Host restart needed to apply this option)
- Show notification panel - show notification panel (Host restart needed to apply this option)
- Show balloon hint - show a standard Windows balloon hint when the remote connection is established
- Play sound - play sound when the remote connection is established
- Use event log - enable logging on the Host side
- Show logs folder - opens the folder where Host logs are stored (
C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Utilities - Host\Logs\is the default location)
- Remote printer driver - install or uninstall the driver used for remote printing.
Select the desired Host interface language, click OK and restart the Host to apply the changes.
- Do not capture RDP sessions - enable this option, if you do not want to capture remote (RDP) terminal sessions
- Disable Internet-ID and callback connections - restrict this Host to accepting direct connection only. This can act as another layer of security in highly secure environments
- Use legacy capture mode - enable this option if you have issues when using the Full Control and View mode