With Remote Utilities you can record a video of the remote session in the WebM format.
Enabling video recording using toolbar icon
- During live remote session click the video recording icon on the Full Control window toolbar:
- You will be prompted about where to start saving the video. Select destination and click Save.
- Video recording will start for the current session.
Enabling video recording permanently for a specific connection
- Right-click on the target connection in the address book and select Properties or pressAlt + Enter.
- Navigate to the Mode tab and enable Auto session recording:
- Click OK. Now whenever you run the Full Control mode for this specific connection, session video will be recorded to either the default destination or the destination you set in the video recording options (see below).
Recording options include saving destination and video quality settings. These options are set globally for all connections.
- In the Viewer navigate to the Tools tab and click Options:
- Click the Remote screen tab:
- Session recording directory — specify where to save the video files
- Session recording quality — set video quality. Available options are 1024x768, 720p and 1080p
The default destination for video recordings is