Show me content for:
The Execute mode allows you to run applications on the remote PC by sending commands from the local PC.
Starting Execute mode
On the General tab select Execute and double-click on a connection in your address book:
Alternatively, right-click on the connection icon and select Other modes → Execute from the menu:
Enter the access password and click OK:
The Execute window will open:
- Document or application path — path to the executable file or document you want to run on the remote PC. This field accepts command line parameters.
- Browse — click this button to open the File Transfer mode window and select an executable file or document
- Clear list — delete memorized entries from the drop down list
- Hidden — run the file in the hidden mode (the application window will not be visible on the remote PC screen)
- Use system account — use SYSTEM privileges rather than the privileges of the current user
- Run as — run the file as a designated Windows account
- Authorization — specify Windows account credentials to log onto the remote PC
- Do not close — keep the Execute window open after clicking OK