To add a new domain controller:
- On the Manage tab, click Domain controllers:
- In the Domain Controllers window, click Add:
- Populate the fields with your domain controller data and click OK:
- Host name or IP address - the host name or the IP address of a domain controller
- Display name - how the domain controller is shown in the Viewer tree
- DNS - DNS server address
- Default security credentials - leave this checked if you want to access the domain controller using the current user credentials. Otherwise, specify different credentials.