Community

Viewer for Mac and Linux - Beta testing

Page:
Links used in this discussion

Emiliano Javier Colombo, User (Posts: 3)

Nov 18, 2020 1:20:41 pm EST

Support level: Free or trial

Polina wrote:

Hello Emiliano,

Thank you for your message.

Vasilis has noted correctly in the message above - unfortunately, File Transfer connection mode is yet to be implemented in Viewer for Mac/Linux. You can see the full list of features available in Viewer for Mac/Linux as well as the features that are going to be implemented in subsequent updates here, in the very first message.

In case if you mean something else, please let us know.

Hope that helps.

Yes, I made a mistake, i have been using RemoteUtilities with Windows and i forgot about the differences when i changed to Linux.
Tank you so much for replying.

Polina, Support (Posts: 1113)

Nov 18, 2020 2:01:24 pm EST

Hello Emiliano,

Of course, no problem. We're happy to help!

Please feel free to post another message if you have more questions or need further assistance.

Aaron Shaffer, User (Posts: 4)

Nov 21, 2020 6:32:27 pm EST

Is there a rough timeframe for when remote/shared address book will be added to the Mac client? The shared address book is a critical feature for my company. Thx

Polina, Support (Posts: 1113)

Nov 23, 2020 9:18:48 am EST

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if you mean the address book sync via RU Server feature? If this is the case, then this feature will be implemented in the final release of Viewer for Mac/Linux which we hope to release by the end of this year.

Hope that helps.

Aaron Shaffer, User (Posts: 4)

Nov 23, 2020 5:58:03 pm EST

Yes, I do mean the "address book sync via RU Server". Thank you for the status update!
Page:

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -5)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.