Full Control and View mode isn't working or is unstable
Follow the solutions below in the order they are provided. If a solution doesn't fix the issue, try the next solution etc.
- Restart the remote PC where the Host is installed.
- Make sure that you have Full control and/or View only modes enabled on the Modes tab in Host settings. If you are away from the Host PC, you can access the Host settings remotely from the Viewer; just use the Remote settings feature.
- Update your Viewer and Host to the most recent version. Follow the Updating Remote Utilities guide.
- Enable "Use legacy capture mode" in the Host options.
- Update your graphics card driver.
- Add the Host to your antivirus software exceptions.
If all else fails, please contact our technical support.