About support levels
Our technical support is priority-based. Users receive technical support according to their license in the order listed below:
- Site — customers with a SITE license.
- Pro — customers with a PRO license.
- Endpoint — customers with an ENDPOINT license.
- Mini — customers with a MINI license.
- Starter — customers with a STARTER license.
- Reseller — all resellers.
- Free or trial — free and trial users.
Technical support is guaranteed for commercial license users and resellers. Users with these support levels are eligible for personalized assistance through the Ticket System and can also post on the Community forum (except resellers who must use the Ticket system only).
Technical support is not guaranteed for the "Free or trial" support level. Users with this level can only post on the Community forum. However, we do our best to respond to such requests provided that higher-priority customer and reseller requests have been taken care of.
I'm a paid customer. How do I enable my support level?
Support level that corresponds to your purchased license will be set automatically if you registered on the site with the same email address that you had used as the delivery email address for your order. If this didn't happen or if you used a different email address you can always set your support level manually.
- Log in in the Customer Area.
- On the My account page click Upgrade support level.
- Paste your license key in the form and click Submit.
Provided that you have a valid license key your support level should be changed from Free/Trial to Starter, Mini or Pro depending on your license type.
I'm a reseller. How do I enable my support level?
As a registered reseller you must have access to the Partner Area. You can submit support tickets from the partner area.
For more information about our support policy please visit this page.