Full Control and View mode doesn't work or is unstable. Other connection modes work properly.
Follow the solutions below in the order they are provided. If a solution doesn't fix the issue, try the next solution etc.
- Restart the remote PC where the Host is installed.
- Make sure that you have Full control and/or View only modes enabled on the Modes tab in Host settings. If you are away from the Host PC, you can access the Host settings remotely without opening the Full Control/View mode; just use the Remote settings feature.
- Update your Viewer and Host to the most recent version. Follow the Updating Remote Utilities guide.
- Enable "Use legacy capture mode" in the Host options.
- Update your graphics card driver.
- Add the Host to your antivirus software exceptions.
If all else fails, please contact our technical support.