Could you please perform the following steps:
1. Uninstall Host.
2. Delete %AppData%\Remote Utilities Files folder.
3. Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Remote Manipulator System folder from your Registry.
4. Reboot your computer.
5. Install Host from that MSI.
6. Reboot your computer.
7. Generate new ID.
This solution might help you:
1. In Viewer create 2 different connections to the same Host. But give them different names (Like "Home monitor 1" and "Home monitor 2")
2. Disable Tabbed view mode (Tools -> Options -> Remote screen -> Uncheck Tabbed view checkbox -> OK)
3. Open both connections
4. Select different monitons on each connection
5. Locate connection windows on your monitors as you want
That is what you should do:
1. Unregister all your Hosts
(Right click on the connection thumbnail -> Register remote Host -> Unregister -> OK)
2. Remove old key from the License key storage
(Help -> License key storage -> Right click -> Remove selected key)
3. Get a new Free license key with the correct information about your organisation.
4. Register all your Hosts with the new key.