Regarding question #3. We are not sure if it's at all possible to run FF in a hidden mode. As for #4 - could you send me an email to email@example.com and let me know which specific keys are not shown (or provide a screenshot).
1. Cannot promise that this feature will be available in the very next update (6.6), but in one of the subsequent ones, that is for sure.
2. The Agent window will still show. What I mean is that Yes/No prompt messages won't show, that ask the user to confirm installing the Host and sending an email to admin (if this option was selected during prior configuration). Instead, a single information message will be shown after Host installation:
3. I'm not sure if this feature works exactly the same for any application, especially those that are not supposed to be running in a hidden mode. Let me clarify this issue for you with our developers.
4. Remote registry is not exactly the same as the regular Windows Registry editor, although looks similar. As with question above I need to clarify this specific issue. I'll get back to you soon on this.
5. It is ok so long as you have UAC enabled. It will prompt whenever you run any application/executable, not just Remote Utilities Agent.
The Agent generates the password once, which then stored (not the password, but its hash, of course) in a folder with Agent settings on your local disc. The password will change if you wipe the Agent's settings folder and re-run the Agent.
I'm not sure you can randomize the password at each Agent run automatically. So far you can do that manually by clicking the "Generate new password" link in the Agent window. The ability to automatically randomize the password at each run can make a good new feature suggestion though. We'll see what we can do.
1. We'll add export/import of the configuration settings soon. I'm afraid that currently the only way to go is to configure from scratch, sorry for that.
2. In the upcoming 6.6 release the notification system will be completely revamped. Instead of modal messages there'll be one message in the tray that appears after Host installation and notifies the user about the Host. Here is a forum thread on the subject.
3. Could you please create a ticket and send us a screenshot of your Remote Execute window filled out before you click the OK button?