1) Yes. Actually, from any Viewer computer registered with your key. Our license is floating meaning that the actual number of Viewer copies that you can register is unlimited, so long as you work from one Viewer at a time.
2) No. Only Viewer (the user/admin module) needs to be registered. Hosts/Agents do not require registration.
3) You can remove computers from your address book in Viewer and add new ones. Whether you uninstall its coutnerpart (Host) on the remote computer or not doesn't matter.
4) If you mean this message , it will not be visible if you are connecting from a Viewer registered with a commercial license.
5) Yes, at 50% of the price. This has been our standard upgrade policy for years.
6) We have never killed the service for paid users. Paid users of version 6 can use the product and service just as they did. The today's newsletter was about the free license users only.
Ok thank you for answering those questions, NOW I would like to add my Two (2) Cents of remarks.
I do believe that this is being done “The Message in the bottom right corner” to get Paid membership , no doubt about that. Because if it were not for that then you would require the message to be on all connections regardless like other company do like splashtop [censored] and others but by allowing paid users to remove that, it would still conflict with policies of the anti-virus programs and so on. I certainly hope this helps the constant problems you have had with Malwarebytes and do know many company like Eset still want to remove your program to this day.
BUT on the other hand,
I do believe in supporting the companies that make the programs we like to use and understand that if we don’t then they will eventually go out of business soon. I do hope you keep your pricing at good level and don’t do what [censored] did and now back pedaling to get customer back because their rates are so high many left them. I do appreciate you allowing the logo on paid account to be removed since many like the company I work for don’t want workers to know every time IT needs to do something since they OWN all the equipment they have the right to look and control it.
With that said Im sure I will be purchasing a license after I submit the request,
Are you offering any Seasonal discounts like others do this time of the year like the Christmas and new year discount and if so how do we get it?