Community

Dual monitor problems on host

Page:
Links used in this discussion

Polina Krasnoborceva, Support (Posts: 961)

Dec 12, 2019 9:38:20 am EST

Hello Márcio,

Thank you for your message.

If I click on the monitor button, nothing happens. Or sometimes, it does comes up with the Monitor 1 or 2 to select, I pick 1 and nothing happens. Or sometimes, it does the trick and removes Monitor 2 fr om viewing.

Could you please clarify if I'm right in assuming that you switch monitors using the Remote monitors button on the Toolbar in the Full Control and View mode?

If this is the case, could you please elaborate a bit more on what do you mean by selected monitor 1 as default?
In addition, could you please record a short video of the issue and send it to us to support@remoteutilities.com?

Looking forward to your reply.

Márcio André, User (Posts: 2)

Dec 12, 2019 4:46:09 pm EST

Support level: Free or trial
Hello Polina

Yes, that was the button I used and the one I was referring to when I said "monitor button". Sorry the confusion.
Anyway I made a video of a connection where you can see both monitor contents side by side when I login, and when I click that button in the toolbar, nothing happens (other buttons work ok). If I close the connection and open it up again, its fixed.

Video here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gT-_CrjAHSlrCmQiUcaaVvDdSPB8H1Jj

Cheers
Marcio

Polina Krasnoborceva, Support (Posts: 961)

Dec 13, 2019 8:28:33 am EST

Hello Márcio,

Thank you for the clarification and the provided video.

I have forwarded the video along with the issue description to our developers and asked for their input. We will try to reproduce the issue as well to see if there's anything we can do to fix it.

I'll get back to you with an update soon.
Page:

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.