Community

All clients show offline (almost daily)

Links used in this discussion
Karsten Kind, User (Posts: 5)
Jan 15, 2021 5:26:04 am EST
This happened every 1-2 months a while ago but since last month my clients show offline (allthough they're online) in the Viewer. I tried to move the configs on another computer(network) and still have the same issues.

I can see in the forum that many other customers have the same problem.

Is your team updating the servers EVERY day?

I lose my clients nearly every day at about 9 or 10 am in the morning.

The clients may come back online 5 to 6 hours later... I can't work with that.
Karsten Kind, User (Posts: 5)
Jan 15, 2021 8:17:34 am EST
My clients are offline now for 6 hours. Who is going to compensate that?

I can't work today because of your servers.

Why am I PRO User if I get no support at all? Ticket was written 6 hours ago and still no answer and the clients still showing offline....
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 3013)
Jan 15, 2021 8:43:30 am EST
Hello Karsten,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but our servers have been up and running all that time. There hasn't been a single downtime. Our technical support has just responded to you via the ticket that you created. We will need log information from you to investigate why your computers cannot connect to our servers.  If our servers had been down for 6 hours this forum would have already been flooded with reports from other users.

As for responding time - please , note that we have our support policy that states that Pro users receive technical support within 2 hours during the business working hours. Our business working ours are Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm EST (Eastern Time).

Anyway, we will do our best to help you figure out the issue, but please be informed that our server uptime have nothing to do with it at all. It's very unlikely that we (or other customers) wouldn't have noticed such an extended downtime given the fact that our servers are being monitored with 5 min (and sometimes 1 minute) interval.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)