Thanks for your reply!
I'm using the Host module, and I can connect just fine in Internet-ID connection mode. But when I try to use Direct Mode on either the Android app or the Windows app the connection fails.
I looked at this page:https://www.remoteutilities.com/support/kb/cannot-connect-using-direct-connection/
And I've gone through the list.
- Host and viewer are using the same version of Remote Utilities
- The host is running and the Windows Firewall lets it through (as connecting in Internet-ID mode confirms)
- I've disabled all anti-virus software
- I don't have a proxy
- All connection modes are allowed in Host settings
- The IP address is correct (I've tried using the IP address as a number and as a noip.com dynamic domain name)
- Everything is set to port 5650 in the Host and Viewer, the port is forwarded to the Host machine on the local router, and this website indicates the port is open when testedhttps://portchecker.co/check
Is there anything else I can try?