Looking for a solution for remote work? See how Remote Utilities can help! (X) Dismiss

Community

Remote Utilities Viewer for Mac andLinux has been released. Send us your feedback and report bugs in this discussion thread.

Android remote connecting

John Richmond, User (Posts: 3)

May 20, 2015 2:52:08 pm EDT

Support level: Free or trial
How can I create an automated script on android/ios to auto-connect to my host with supplied password?

Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2492)

May 20, 2015 7:33:24 pm EDT

Hello John,

Thank you for your message. I'm not sure we know the answer. And even if that's possible at all.

May 21, 2015 8:42:38 am EDT

The documentation is for windows, I dont see any documentation for android client?

May 21, 2015 9:42:14 am EDT

Hi John,

There is no documentation for mobile clients yet, mostly because they are quite simple in their use and not very feature-loaded. But we'll add a mobile section to our documentation pretty soon.

May 21, 2015 10:19:47 am EDT

Ok.

I guess what I am looking at doing was this:

On a WINDOWS client, I can set up command line parameters and run the client to connect to my host.

On a MOBILE client - sounds like you are saying this is not possible.

May 22, 2015 4:02:26 am EDT

Hello John,

On a MOBILE client - sounds like you are saying this is not possible.

I will clarify this with our developers just in case, but I have never actually seen nor remember any such option.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.