I solved the problem with Avira another way this time (which doesn't solve the original problem with Avira and RUT Viewer 220.127.116.11). I simply installed version 6.0 and that solved the problem with Avira false positive. Maybe version 6 has the 'trojan' more hidden and Avira doesn't recognizes it anymore. I wish they'll keep it that way.
Yes, we are getting better at hiding trojans, no doubt :D [sarcasm] Seriously, I think Avira have just reconsidered the detection and updated its signature databases.
A small translation correction in Viewer 6.0: under 'File --> Options', the Dutch version says "Other" on the tab next to "Sneltoetsen", but that should be "Overig". It simply isn't translated into Dutch. I assume that has slipped through while translating and it's not a critical update worth. Somewhere in a next version, priority somewhere-at-the-bottom-of-the-list is OK for this.
Thanks for the info. Actually, the localized interface files are not yet fully updated. Usually, the English version is our first priority and within a month since a big release we also update everything else including the translations.