Thank you for your reply. I think the popup problem is resolved.
As for the copy/paste problem:
1. It depends on the contents/application. Are you only copying text/rich text, or images and files also?
I'm only interested in pasting text or rich text into the remote host. All machines are at Remote Utilities 188.8.131.52. In my test case below I tried to paste plain text fr om WordPad into WordPad.
1. I log onto host#1. I am able to copy plain text from a viewer document and paste that text into host#1 document.
2. I log on to host#2. I cannot cut and paste anything into a WordPad document from viewer machine into WordPad document on host#2. I can type letters on host#2 and copy and paste them into the same document.
3. Log onto host#3. Same problem.
4. No matter how many host machines I bring up, I can usually continue to copy and paste from viewer into host#1. But I have seen cases wh ere after opening up a second or third host, I can no longer copy and paste from the viewer machine into host#1 either. So I lose copy/paste functions on all machines. This clears when I logoff all the hosts and then log back into host#1.
5. Interesting new symptom. Earlier today when I was testing I found that at some point the enter key would no longer work and create new lines in any of the host documents. Usually when you put the cursor in the middle of a line and hit enter it will break the line and put half of it onto a new line. This time it wouldn't do it on the host machines. I could type letters into the host documents but the enter key didn't work along with copy/paste not working.
This severely limits the usefulness of remote utilities to me.