I upgraded from the previous version (22.214.171.124) of Remote Utilities, and the AV we used on our remote servers is ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 6.6.2078.5.
When I install Remote Utilities - Host on remote server on site, I don't see any response from ESET AV and I had checked the log files of ESET AV, there is nothing special in it (even in HIPS or Blocked files logs).
p.s. I always turn off the Web access protection feature of ESET Endpoint Antivirus, because these servers run Prinect MetaDimension 7.5.1, a RIP system from Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
I got a notify this morning that ask me to update Remote Utilities viewer & host to the latest version. I try to use "Simple update..." to upgrade these Windows server 2003.
I found that all of them are failed to update remotely, and the service "Remote Utilities - Host" disappeared, and I can't start "Remote Utilities - Host" > "Start Host" in Start Menu manually. So I uninstall and re-install it on-site and everything work fine finally.