Originally i had the stable host 220.127.116.11, then i tried the last beta to see whether it helped to solve the problem. Anyway, for me it's not a big deal, i rarely use iphone/ipad to access this win 2012 server, just letting you know about this bug. Any other combination client/server work fine.
yes, freshly downloaded in my new ipad. Same issue in the iphone as well, but only when i connect to Windows Server 2012, no problems with other hosts and different OS. I also tried to install the last beta on this Windows Server 2012, same problem, no cursor.
jumping into this for a similar problem, regarding the mouse pointer. I do not see the mouse cursor, in any circumstances, when i use iphone/ipad as client and connect to a Remote Utilities server on Windows Server 2012.
Every other combination works fine: from pc desktop to Windows Server 2012 i see the cursor, same if i connect from iphone/ipad to Windows 7/10, so it's only a bug when the connection is from mobile (android like the other user or IOS in my case) to a Windows Server 2012.