Community

Customize auto-import

Links used in this discussion
Евгений Климов, User (Posts: 3)
Sep 11, 2019 9:18:11 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi. Auto-import would be more flexible if i can set different address books for agents. Now it's been defined on the ru-server's side for all agents. Different users provide different services to customers, so if i set name of the address book while configuring msi it will allow users to see proper hosts in their address books. Hope you understood my request ))
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2848)
Sep 11, 2019 5:26:47 pm EDT
Hello Evgeniy,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if you're using the Auto-import feature? This feature can replace the Send via email feature available to you within the MSI Configurator and save you a lot of time manually adding connections to your address book.
If you do use the auto-import feature, could you please clarify if I'm right in assuming that your feature request is having multiple Inbox folders for different address books? If you mean something else, please elaborate a bit more on the question.

Looking forward to your reply.
Евгений Климов, User (Posts: 3)
Sep 16, 2019 8:02:06 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, i'm using auto-import gladly. What i want is that diferent hosts to be added to different address books automaticaly. For now auto-import Inbox folder is set for any host of this server but it would be useful to add host to a specified folder depending on the host configuration (in permission section, for example). The point is to make each team to see their own Inbox folder with hosts regarded to them.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2848)
Sep 16, 2019 5:21:32 pm EDT
Hello Evgeniy,

Thank you for the clarification.

Unfortunately, we do not plan to add similar features in the nearest future. However, we will implement a slightly different feature that will allow managing tasks like yours.

Let me know if you have more questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)