I am just beginning using the software (registered with my private mail in the forum, with work mail the 10 free account) and have some requests.
1. Cntrl + Alt + Del (Glad you already promised to implement it, as it is really necessary).
2. A special Keyboard for extra buttons would be nice, i.e. F1 to F12 function keys, TAB, ESC, Pg up, Pg down, Home, Scroll Lock, Print, etc.
3. Cursor keys and Windows key on Special Keyboard also.
4. Being able to copy text to send it via email.
5. Being able to choose between both screens, primary monitor and secondary monitor.
6. On disconnect (due to bad connection) lock the computer.
7. Being able to give a rememberable name to an ID (idea from user L B).
That was it for now. Atleast until something new comes to my mind ;-)
Thank you for the answer. The most urgent one would be cntrl + alt + del for me. At the moment I need an additional remote software to send the keys to be able to login. Second urgent would be the locking on unwanted disconnect and monitor modes. The special Keys / Keyboards are not that urgent.
Thank you for the answer. As long as it (auto locking on disconnect) is planned, I am fine with it. Normally I lock the computer myself. It's only if I get disconnected and am not able to login back again, due to a bad network (mobile phone). So that feature could take more time.