Remote Utilities 6.9 Beta is available for download. (X) Dismiss

Community

Viewer window size

Ton, User (Posts: 1)

Mar 06, 2018 8:21:29 am EST

Hello, I am testing a trial version of Remote Utilities and have a question.

When I open a connection to a remote host using the Viewer, the Viewer window startup size is always reset to some default that is fairly small (about 780x440).
I have to manually resize/maximize the opened window every time after connecting.

Is it possible to configure the default window size?

Or perhaps better: is it possible to restore the window size that was used last time I was connected to the remote host?

I am running the Viewer with 'tabbed view' disabled and have configured the view mode to 'Stretch'

mao, User (Posts: 1)

Mar 06, 2018 1:06:35 pm EST

Hello Ton,

Thank you for your message.

When I open a connection to a remote host using the Viewer, the Viewer window startup size is always reset to some default that is fairly small (about 780x440).

Is this happening when you connect to different remote Hosts or the same Host?

Conrad, Administrator (Posts: 1874)

Mar 06, 2018 1:10:28 pm EST

Hi Ton,

Does the window size change each time you connect to different Hosts, or does it change even when you connect to the same Host?

For example, you connected to Host A and resized the window to your liking. Then you closed the session, reconnected to that Host again and opened the session window. Does the window keep its size or do you have to resize it again?

Like Remote Utilities? Write a review

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.