Hey there, first off: love the program and I hope for a positive, long-term relationship here.
That being said, I've noticed that when I remote into a machine running Windows 8.1, the mouse cursor between local viewer and remote host is no longer accurate.
I've tried changing display settings in the local viewer, and resolution settings on the remote host.
The machine I'm running the viewer on is running Windows 7.
I've attached two pictures below for clarification.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Edit: Using the "Restart Host" feature on the right click menu from the notification tray on the remote machine seems to have fixed the issue. I guess we can delete this post if necessary.