Looking for a solution for remote work? See how Remote Utilities can help! (X) Dismiss

Community

Remote Utilities Viewer for Mac andLinux has been released. Send us your feedback and report bugs in this discussion thread.

Help connections

Links used in this discussion

luxi land, User (Posts: 6)

Apr 26, 2014 11:07:17 am EDT

Support level: Free or trial
Hi, i cant connect any of my hosts.

all worked fine till yesterday , i check all the option in the topicMost common issues and how to resolve them but all is offline, sometime random hosts show blocked, but when i go full control o any other options, show offline again :?:.

My pc work fine, have a windows 7 64 bit, i can access from 3g , public ip, from desktop and the android tool  :idea:  .

thanks, regards

Anton Kalugin, User (Posts: 210)

Apr 26, 2014 11:18:11 am EDT

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

What connection you are using? Via IP or Internet-ID?

Apr 26, 2014 11:49:05 am EDT

Hi Anton

I use internet-ID,

change the id, reinstall, allow firewall antivirus, and nothing, sometime the hosts showed blocked,but when i try to connect goes offline again, sorry my english.

the changes i made using another remote software

thanks,
Edited:luxi land - Apr 26, 2014 11:51:44 am EDT

Apr 26, 2014 11:55:13 am EDT

Do you have blue circles
here

and here?

Apr 26, 2014 11:56:26 am EDT

yes have blue circles

Apr 26, 2014 12:17:02 pm EDT

Could we have a remote session during which I will try to determine the cause of the problem? You can send me your Internet-ID and password to support@remote-utilities.com
I think that I need the access to your Local computer, could you please run Agent on it?

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.