Thank you for your feedback.
1. Yes, that's a known problem. Immediately after we release the next mobile update with the hottest fixes, we'll start implementing address book in the mobile version.
2. This is caused by the lack of address book. Essentially, when there is a full-fledged address book where each record has its own properties (like on the desktop version), this issue will be no more.
3. Please, elaborate on this issue. You mean, you do not see the remote mouse pointer? Or you do not see any mouse pointer at all.
4. Remote Utilities is not web-based and each Viewer stores its address book locally. However, there are several ways to share/sync an address book including automatic sync via our RU Server. More information is available here
5. Do you mean the mobile client or the desktop client?
6. We'll be adding more connection modes to the mobile client in the future.
7. Yes. See p.6.
For example, say an admin went to lunch, and during lunch the exchange information store service decided to hang - leaving the users he supports without email. It would be almost impossible to restart that service from the android software, due to the difficulty of no mouse, and lack of tools. If a service manager were implemented, that admin could have just connected to the server with Remote Utilities android, hit the services button, and find the service needed to restart, followed by selecting restart from a drop-down box next to the service rather than having to return to work mid-lunch.
This makes perfect sense. Thank you for the valuable feedback.