Forums

API

CBA Brother, User (Posts: 18)

Nov 06, 2013 1:18:24 pm EST

Do you have some API that 3rd party software can integrate into your software?

Conrad Sallian, Administrator (Posts: 1147)

Dec 10, 2013 2:55:42 pm EST

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Something went wrong with forum notifications.

No, we don't yet have API. Perhaps in the future. But we do have command line parameters.

iampedro, User (Posts: 31)

Feb 10, 2014 9:32:14 am EST

Would you think about doing this if you had a web server that users could query?

Conrad Sallian, Administrator (Posts: 1147)

Feb 10, 2014 4:36:03 pm EST

iampedro wrote:
Would you think about doing this if you had a web server that users could query?
That's a very far-looking assumption. Let's wait until we have a web server in the first place :) If by web server you mean a server where the remote PC records/connection records are stored.

iampedro, User (Posts: 31)

Jul 16, 2014 11:44:08 am EDT

Conrad Sallian wrote:
iampedro wrote:

Would you think about doing this if you had a web server that users could query?
That's a very far-looking assumption. Let's wait until we have a web server in the first place If by web server you mean a server where the remote PC records/connection records are stored.
Do you have Quarter that you expect to have this released this year or next?

Anton Kalugin, User (Posts: 210)

Jul 16, 2014 1:03:57 pm EDT

iampedro wrote:
Do you have Quarter that you expect to have this released this year or next?
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

It is very hard to announce the exact date. It could be the end of this year or the first half of 2015.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -5)