« Back to Windows version
User (Posts: 1)
May 20, 2013 3:13:27 am EDT
Support (Posts: 2750)
May 20, 2013 6:47:54 am EDT
1. Installed GMS on a seperate pc. 2. ON GMS PC, settings of gms service, port = 5656 3. allowed 5656 port in pc side(xp firewall) and also in firewall(modem) 4. make NAT to GMS pc on modem 5. checked for opened port from canyouseeme.org for port 5656, result working.
6. installed RU.HOST on a pc, and use internet id as GMS PC, and port, after get new id.
8. in viewer, i add new connection and set internet id and use gms server wan ip address.
9. no connection..
- when i select advanced internet id and enter new server ip, there can be a msg that server is not avalaible or avalaible..
Can you make good explanation of using, installing of GMS.
* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)