Looking for a solution for remote work? See how Remote Utilities can help! (X) Dismiss

Community

Remote Utilities Viewer for Mac andLinux has been released. Send us your feedback and report bugs in this discussion thread.

Using Free Edition To Replace LogMeIn

greenseed666 ., User (Posts: 2)

Jan 25, 2014 3:59:14 pm EST

As many of you already know Logmein will no longer gave free access to is service.

I am a advance user and as it, i will very often help a friend doing something or fixing something on is computer. I do this for free so it hard for me to pay for a solution but then i found "RemoteUtilities", Awesome tool to remote control desktop and bypass Firewall and NAT-traversal.

I'm currently using a free license to control 14 friends computer, working exactly as planned for the NAT-Traversal with the callback feature. I created, very easily i must say, a auto install executable,  my friend just have to-do 1 click to install the receiver host software.

I do this post in the hope Search engine spider bot will track it and help other user like me find a replacement solution for Logmein, for free or at a low cost in comparison to other similar service.

You can be sure i will push this tool with a commercial license at work ;)

Thanks again for this good tool and letting us using it for FREE :)

Thanks Thanks Thanks and many more thanks will come from my friend i am helping :)

P.S. You should not C...R the word "LOGMEIN" search engine will do the link here and it for you that a big + will come, tips from a SEO expert :)
Edited:greenseed666 . - Jan 25, 2014 4:13:39 pm EST

Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2488)

Jan 25, 2014 4:05:38 pm EST

greenseed666 . wrote:
As many of you already know [censored] will no longer gave free access to is service.

I am a advance used and as it i will very often help a friend doing something or fixing something on is computer, i do this for free so it hard for me to pay for a solution but then i found "RemoteUtilities" Awesome tool to remote control desktop and bypass Firewall and NAT-traversal.

I am currently using a free license to control 14 friends computer, working exactly as planned for the NAT-Traversal with the callback feature, i created, very easily i must say, a auto install executable so my friend just have todo 1 click to install the receiver host software.

I do this post in the hope Search engine spider bot will track it and help other user like me find a replacement solution for [censored] for free or at a low cost in comparison to other similar service.

You can be sure i will push this tool with a commercial license at work

Thanks again for this good tool and letting us using it for FREE

Thanks Thanks Thanks and many more thanks will come from my friend i am helping

P.S. You should not censor the word "L0GMEIN" search engine will do the link here and it for you that a big + will come, tips from a SEO expert

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate your feedback.

Ok, we've removed Logmein from the censored list :)

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.