This would violate the Endpoint license. The meaning of this license type is charging per endpoint, not per concurrent tech. Therefore , all the remote endpoints must be the same for all techs.
- what about the Starter/Mini/Pro license? must all the remote endpoints be the same for all techs? - can you manage 23 endpoints using 20-endpoint license or 1-tech starter license by removing and adding the extra 3 endpoint when needed?
- in the compare licenses page: "endpoint per tech : the maximum number of remote computers that each tech can keep in their address book" but the free license allowed me to add more than 10 endpoints!
- so does the "x endpoint per tech" parameter mean that every tech can connect simultaneously to x endpoint?
- how many concurrent techs does the free license allow?
- with an endpoint license of 20 endpoints: can any tech have different 20 endpoints in his address book
- can two techs connect simultaneously to the same endpoint?
can I host self-hosted server on my vps server with unlimited concurrent techs supports unlimited endpoints without purchasing a license? if cannot, how does RU check the number of concurrent techs and endpoints used by the viewers when connections are passed by the self-hosted server?