I believe I brought this up to Conrad once but thought I would post it to make it more formal.
It appears that the times displayed for files shown in the File Transfer window are not displaying the times as they really are. Instead, they are being converted to UTC (apparently). I haven't found any way to change this.
I have installed the beta host on an XP machine at a remote site and I am not able to make a remote desktop session work, either in control or view only modes. Also, the thumbnail screen in the viewer is unable to get a desktop snapshot. When attempted, it will appear that it makes the connection successfully (even in the log), however only a black screen is seen for several seconds and then it appears to have the connection interrupted and it waits and retries to connect...over and over. I have had this scenario get my viewer into a state where I was unable to exit either the session or viewer window. I have had to kill them both with the task manager.
I AM able to successfully use RDP to get to the desktop.
I tried to install the last released host version, but it will not successfully install. Seems to be missing something either in the application or in the .NET libs and even the host configuration menu will not work.