Thank you for your message.
- in the compare licenses page: "endpoint per tech : the maximum number of remote computers that each tech can keep in their address book" but the free license allowed me to add more than 10 endpoints!
You can add more endpoints, but you won't be able to connect to either endpoint so long as their number in your address book exceeds the number allowed by your license. This applies to any license, not just the free license.
- so does the "x endpoint per tech" parameter mean that every tech can connect simultaneously to x endpoint?
This parameter means the maximum number of endpoints a tech can keep in their address book whilst being able to work with the software (connect to those endpoints).
- how many concurrent techs does the free license allow?
- with an endpoint license of 20 endpoints: can any tech have different 20 endpoints in his address book
This would violate the Endpoint license. The meaning of this license type is charging per endpoint, not per concurrent tech. Therefore , all the remote endpoints must be the same for all techs.
- can two techs connect simultaneously to the same endpoint?
Yes, there are no restrictions as to how many techs can simultaneously connect to the same endpoint.
Hope that helps.