Remote Utilities is the number one choice for IT pros looking for a cost-effective and practical remote access solution.
- Ultimate security. A strong default security level is provided out-of-the-box. The user can enable additional security features such as 2-factor authentication and IP filtering. See our Security Overview for more information.
- Stand-alone solution. For direct connection Remote Utilities doesn't require any web infrastructure. The program can work in a totally isolated LAN or VPN network with limited or no Internet access.
- Scalability. Remote Utilities is as big as you want it to be. Choose the license type that best fits your usage scenario and upgrade your license at price difference at any time.
- No unexpected or mandatory upgrades. We offer a simple and clear Upgrade Policy. There are no automatic upgrades and related charges — an upgrade is always up to the customer. Besides, customers are eligible for free upgrade to the next major version within one year from their purchase date.
- Self-hosted server. Using the Internet-ID connection to bypass firewalls requires a relay server on the Web. You can choose whether to use our company's hosted infrastructure or go on your own with the self-hosted server.
- Configurability. Remote Utilities provides plenty of options to accommodate even the most demanding requirements. The Host .msi file is available right away — you can take advantage of our MSI Configurator tool and pre-configure your program installer before the deployment.