Community

Issues with internet ID and logon since Tuesday

Links used in this discussion
Michial Bailey, User (Posts: 1)
Jun 17, 2022 10:30:04 pm EDT
Heya,
I was doing remotes Tuesday evening when all of the sudden logging in to a new host bounced as if my saved passwords were invalid. It gets worse. Then for 3 days, 2 of my 3 locations wouldn't grab internet ID and showed offline. Today, the 2 locations that were down now show online but I'm back to the host bouncing me like my passwords are invalid. All 3 locations have the exact same Sonicwalls and security software. I can still log in to the 3rd location without issue. I'm kinda stuck. If all 3 locations have the exact same setup, why am I having issues at 2 and not all 3 locations? Any idea on how to resolve this would be most appreciated.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2848)
Jun 20, 2022 10:52:05 am EDT
Hello Michial,

Thank you for your message.

Please try referring to this Internet-ID connection troubleshooting guide and see if any of the solutions provided helps to resolve the issue.

In case if none of the solutions provided in the guide helps, please feel free to send us the Host log files from the remote Hosts for examination. You can locate the Host logs in the following folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Utilities - Host\Logs\ and send them to support@remoteutilities.com.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)