Community

[ Closed ] Version 6.9 Beta - main discussion

Page:

Conrad, Administrator (Posts: 2120)

Jun 21, 2018 10:47:49 am EDT

UPD: Version 6.9.3.0 (Beta 2) has been released on September 24, 2018. See release notes.

This is the main discussion thread for Remote Utilities 6.9 BETA. Feel free to post your comments, questions and bug reports here.

Download 6.9 beta
Release notes

We will cover the new features in a series of blog posts and publish the links in this thread.

Blog: Version 6.9 (Beta 1) - Host authorization
Blog: Version 6.9 (Beta 2) - PIN code + Restart Agent as

Note: "Simple update" was turned off in the beta but will be available in the final 6.9 release. For now, in order to remotely upgrade your Hosts to the beta version use method 2 or 3 described in the section Updating Hosts in Updating Remote Utilities tutorial.

Like Remote Utilities? Write a review

Cristian Braun, User (Posts: 32)

Jun 21, 2018 3:59:42 pm EDT

Nice!
I was hoping for a feature I asked (a window to show Internet ID similar to agent version using host) but it still missing.
Maybe next time.
Keep going this way!

Jun 21, 2018 5:41:22 pm EDT

Im having problems with the server:

It wont start

Jun 21, 2018 7:18:42 pm EDT

Cristian Braun wrote:

Nice!
I was hoping for a feature I asked (a window to show Internet ID similar to agent version using host) but it still missing.
Maybe next time.
Keep going this way!

Hi Cristian,

Unfortunately, this specific feature wasn't planned for this update, but we'll definitely implement it in one of the nearest updates. We also want to see it in the product as soon as possible.

Jun 21, 2018 7:19:50 pm EDT

Cristian,

Im having problems with the server:

And when exactly do you receive this error? Are you trying to connect to running server or just make it run after the installation?

John Durrence, User (Posts: 5)

Jun 21, 2018 7:33:36 pm EDT

Conrad,

I get the same error as pictured above when I try to connect to the server using Named Pipes.  If I try using TCP/IP like I did in the previous version, I get
"Connection error occurred.
Error Code 0."
in the dialog box.  Either way the server portion does not appear to be working and shows all computers as OFFLINE.

Also, the Administration and Configuration icons do not do anything at all if I click them from the start menu.

Jun 21, 2018 7:39:02 pm EDT

Hello John,

We are currently investigating this. Thank you for your message!

Jun 21, 2018 7:41:02 pm EDT

Im getting the error exactly like John.
I uninstalled previous Server (even deleted Register keys), but still not working.

Jun 21, 2018 7:43:15 pm EDT

Cristian, and John

Do you have a 32-bit OS installed on the server machine?

Jun 21, 2018 7:44:22 pm EDT

Its 64 bit in my case.
Page:

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -5)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.