• Press-room
  • Forum
    • English
    • Deutsch
    • Español
    • Français
    • Italiano
    • Русский
    • 日本語

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I ...

General Questions

Purchase and Licensing

  • Do you offer a free edition?

    Yes. Remote Utilities is free for business and home use when used on up to 10 remote PCs.

  • Can I add up paid licenses to my free license?

    No. You must purchase a paid license if you are going to control more than 10 computers. For example, if you control 10 computers with Remote Utilities Free, but you wish to control 11 computers, then in order to continue using the product you must upgrade your free license to the commercial license for 11 computers.

  • When should I purchase a commercial license?

    You should purchase a commercial license if you need to control more than 10 computers. If the number of computers exceeds 10 you must upgrade your free license to the commercial license.

  • We are a non-profit. Can we purchase a commercial license with a discount?

    Yes, you can. Please .

  • How can I recover the product key I have lost?

    Send us a support request at with the information about the purchaser so we can find you in our records. Please note that we will resend your product key to the same e-mail address you used when you purchased the program.

  • Do you provide money back guarantee?

    Yes. More information is available here.

  • Will my license expire?

    No. Your license is lifetime (perpetual). There are no recurring payments.

  • When will my license key be delivered?

    Your license key will be delivered to you electronically via e-mail. This operation usually takes no more than a couple of minutes depending on the chosen payment method and the speed of payment processing by Payproglobal.

  • Can you fill out a W-9/W8BEN form?

    Because we sell our software via PayPro (Canada), you need their W-8BEN form. You can download the form here.

    If you purchased Remote Utilities via Share-it/Element5 (US), you can download their W-9 form here.