Community

Remote Utilities Viewer for Mac andLinux has been released. Send us your feedback and report bugs in this discussion thread.

CTRL+ALT+Del

Links used in this discussion

Eric Johnston, User (Posts: 2)

Dec 18, 2019 8:37:59 pm EST

Support level: Free or trial
The machine im logging into requires sign in to be done with the CTL+ALT+Del key combo. How do I send that via remote viewer to log in?

Polina Krasnoborceva, Support (Posts: 817)

Dec 19, 2019 11:55:18 am EST

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your message.

Please try using the Send Ctrl + Alt + Del button on the toolbar in the Full Control and View mode to send the Ctrl+Alt+Del key combination to a remote PC:

Hope that helps.

Dec 19, 2019 12:19:58 pm EST

Hello Eric,

I apologize for the misleading previous reply, I didn't realize that the question was about Mac/Linux Viewer.

Unfortunately, there is no such feature in Beta 1 yet, as it has limited functionality. However, the Send Ctrl+Alt+Delete feature will be implemented at subsequent stages (such as beta 2, beta 3 etc.) or the final release.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric Johnston, User (Posts: 2)

Dec 19, 2019 1:35:48 pm EST

Support level: Free or trial
Thank you for the reply, Ill use a virtual machine for the time being until I can do it natively.

Dec 24, 2019 12:32:25 pm EST

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your patience.

This is to inform you that we released the updated Beta of the Viewer for Mac where we implemented the Send Ctrl+Alt+Del feature along with the advanced mouse scroll and displaying remote cursor shape.
A full list of features that are already implemented or will be implemented in future updates is available here.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.