Sending Ctrl + Alt + Del combination to a remote PC using a special toolbar button in the Full Control mode doesn't work.
If the remote computer belongs in a domain, you may need to enable Secure Attention Sequence (SAS) policy:
- Log in to the remote computer as a domain administrator.
- Open the Run dialog, type
gpedit.mscand press Enter.
- In the left pane, expand Forest ➝ Domains, right-click on the target domain and select Create a GPO in this domain and Link it here.
- Right-click the newly created GPO and select Edit.
- In the left pane navigate to Computer Configuration ➝ Administrative Templates ➝ Windows Components ➝ Windows Logon Options.
- In the right pane, double-click Disable or enable software Secure Attention Sequence.
- Select the Enabled option at the top. In the Options section click the drop-down list and select Services and Ease of Access applications.
- Click OK and close the Group Policy Object Editor.